Dazzling Blogger Award
I’m overjoyed to have been nominated for the Dazzling Blogger Award! Thank you to Rachel from Jasperden Health for the nomination! Rachel blogs about health and well-being and continually inspires readers to make healthier food and lifestyle choices. If you haven’t already checked out her incredible blog, please do!
What is the Dazzling Blogger Award?
This award was created by Helen from Crispy Confessions to celebrate the achievements of other bloggers who she felt excel in at least one major area of blogging: writing skills, engagement, social media marketing, and content.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Link to Helen’s original blog post.
- Answer the seven questions asked by the nominator.
- Come up with seven new questions.
- Nominate seven people who you think exemplify excellent blogging skills.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
I don’t have one favorite memory, in particular, however I fondly remember many vacations my family took growing up, especially those to visit friends and family in California, where I hope to live in the near future.
- Which was your favorite birthday?
In fifth grade, I was obsessed with a show called The Amazing Race. (In all fairness, I still am.) For my birthday party, my parents designed kid-friendly versions of the tasks they do on the show for my friends and me to complete in teams. Everyone had a blast and the pictures are hilarious!
- What is your prized possession?
My book trilogy! The Changing Ways Series tells the story of a brave teenager’s journey to overcome mental illness, based on my personal experiences. I’m so proud of it and love that I can share Grace’s story (and my story too) with the world. You can check out my books here.
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
That’s a toss-up between running and tennis. I love running for how strong and healthy it makes me feel, the personal challenge it creates, and that I can do it independently. I love tennis for the team camaraderie and the competition.
- At the moment, it’s Euro 20. Do you like football/soccer?
While soccer isn’t my favorite sport, I do enjoy watching it from time to time. I played all throughout my childhood but haven’t touched a soccer ball in eight years!
- Have you got blogging goals or are you just winging it?
I don’t have a blogging schedule or anything of that nature, however my overarching goal with my posts is to inspire, educate, and/or get people thinking.
- What are you hoping to do for your summer holiday?
Lots! I hope to advance my education, write often, find ways to get involved in more advocacy, especially for animal rights, improve my fitness, read some good books, and relax in Southampton for a week in between all the excitement.
- Anne the Vegan
- Don’t Lose Hope
- How to teach a difficult child
- Life … Take 2!
- Lose Weight With Ang
- The Plant Based Bae
- Pretty, Plus and Proud
- How did you first get into blogging?
- What do you hope to accomplish in the next year?
- What are you doing in your everyday life to take care of the planet?
- What’s something unexpected but wonderful that’s happened to you?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- What is the best book you’ve read recently?
- What is the nicest comment you have received about your blog?
Thank you again, Rachel, for the nomination! Shoutout to all the awesome bloggers out there for doing what you love!